Pure Country Sacks Hunger – Sunday, June 26e from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Join Pure Country Morning’s Chase Hussey as he broadcasts from Mosaic Stadium on Sunday June 26e to help stock the shelves at the Regina Food Bank.
For every ten pounds or $10 donated, Chase will move up the pitch one yard. Plus, you could win Saturday passes to Country Thunder Saskatchewan
Donate between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and we’ll donate it all to the Regina Food Bank and enter you to win Saturday passes to Country Thunder!
Thanks to Northgate Mall, Robin’s Donuts, Ukrainian Co-Op, Suds Car Wash, Sherwood Co-Op and Four Seasons Sales
Application of garbage cart collection
To help keep our community clean, City Council has approved new violation warnings and fines for the improper use of trash cans and recycling carts. These new warnings and fines are intended to reduce the recently increasing number of complaints from residents about litter.
Owners will receive a cart label and letter for the following cart violations:
- Trolley overfilled, preventing lid from closing
- Material next to cart or on cart cover
- Material in the unbagged garbage cart
- Cart abandoned after pickup and/or not stored on property after pickup
After receiving a tag and letter, residents are encouraged to use their cart properly. Fines may be issued if carts continue to be misused.
- First offence: $150
- Second offence: $200
- Third and subsequent offences: $250
Notice of Violation tickets are issued to the landlord, not the tenants. In extreme cases, the City may consider suspending or canceling collection services after multiple fines.
Visit Regina.ca/carts to learn more or for tips on placing carts.
Regina Pats Regular Season Schedule
As previously announced on social media, the Pats’ regular season home opener is scheduled for Friday, September 23, 2022 at 7 p.m. against the Moose Jaw Warriors. The Pats’ regular season home schedule ends Saturday, March 25, 2023 against the Prince Albert Raiders at 7 p.m.
- Friday, September 23, 2022: home opener against Moose Jaw (7 p.m.)
- Saturday, December 17, 2022: Last game before the Christmas holidays against Saskatoon (7 p.m.)
- Wednesday, December 28, 2022: First game after the Christmas break against Brandon (7 p.m.)
- Sunday, January 1, 2023: New Year’s Day game against Prince Albert (4 p.m.)
- Monday, February 20, 2023: Family Day game against Lethbridge (2 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 25, 2023: Last home game of the regular season against Prince Albert (7 p.m.)
All games, including dates and times, are subject to change.
Thirteen (13) of Regina’s home games are scheduled for Saturday night, while Sunday and Wednesday are also popular days, with seven games each. The puck drop for all Pats home games, with the exception of Sunday afternoon (4 p.m.) and the one Monday (2 p.m.) competition, will be at 7 p.m.
Season tickets for the 2022-23 season will go on sale Monday, July 4, 2022 at 10 a.m. Single match tickets and ticket packages such as group tickets, flex packages and more will go on sale in early September. The Pats will release more information about the upcoming season, including their themed game schedule, later this summer.